Team Prince Pickleball
Meet The Team & Learn Why The Best Players Choose Prince
Simone was born and raised in Santa Maria, Brazil. Jardim moved to the US when she was 18 years old to play college tennis at Auburn University, but ended up transferring to Fresno State her junior year where she had a very successful career. After college, she went on to coach at Fresno State, College of William and Mary as an assistant, and as the Women’s Head Coach at Michigan State.
Pickleball came into her life January of 2015 when friends convinced her to try it. Soon after, she met Corrine Carr and Joey Farias. Simone was hooked. She played her first tournament in May of 2015 called "Fever at the Zoo". Royal Oak and Nationals followed soon after. Because Jardim was still coaching at MSU and other conflicts, she only competed in singles at 2016 US Open. During this time, Simone and her family had also been considering moving to Naples, Florida to start a Pickleball Academy. By August 2016, they had done just that.
Since then Simone hasn’t looked back and loves what she does. She and her Partner Chad Edwards operate Peak Performance Pickleball Academy, teaching at the Bonita Springs YMCA. Jardim is also the Director of Sports at Valencia Bonita in Bonita Springs. Simone is Married to Chad, and they have two amazing (and rambunctious) children.
Fun Fact About Simone: She has won a medal at EVERY pickleball tournament she has ever entered.
- Only woman to ever win the US Open Singles Title
- US Open Triple Crown Winner (Pro Singles, Pro Women's Doubles, & Pro Mixed Doubles) 2017 & 2018
- Nine-Time US Open Pro Division Champion/Gold Medalist
- Five-Time USAPA National Championship Pro Division Gold Medalist
- Six-Time Tournament of Champions Pro Division Gold Medalist
- Women's Doubles Overall Pro Record: 130-7
- Mixed Doubles Overall Pro Record: 139-15
- Women's Singles Overall Pro Record: 57-3